Want to Partner with Australia’s Best Social Media Consultants?
13 John Street, Rosewood, QLD 4340
+61 410 327 824
What Does Effective Social Media Marketing Look Like?
This will really depend on what your specific social media marketing goals are. If you are looking to build an engaged audience, we would look at tracking engagement metrics, qualitative and quantitative audience feedback and incremental audience growth across your recommended social media channels.
If you’re looking for an increase in website referrals and revenue, again, we would benchmark and track website key metrics such as traffic, direct sales and assisted sales via social media.
If you’re looking to drive in store footfall, we would work with you to develop a social media strategy that would enable us to measure any uplift in footfall via ongoing social media activities. Again, it really does depend on what you and your business are looking achieve from your social media activity.
What Considerations Do I Need to Look Into When Building and Optimising a Social Media Marketing Strategy?
- Do you have any internal resources to help with community management and content development?
- Do you have to buy in from the highest level in your organisation down to the most junior employee?
- Are you ready to create a two-way dialogue with your audiences (as opposed to just broadcasting marketing messages to them)?
- Are you willing to be ‘real’ within your social media channels?
- Have you set S.M.A.R.T objectives for your social media activities that you are able to optimise towards?
- Have you considered what budget you will need in order to achieve success?
- If you are having trouble answering any of these questions, feel free to give Dotcomhunters a call to see if we might be able to assist you.
Do You Do Social Media Account Audits?
Absolutely! Give us a call today or enquire online to find out more. You might just find that a few little suggestions from our experts can actually make the world of difference to your social media marketing activities!